Skip to main content
- Test Taking Tips
Test Taking Tips
- Be prepared.
- Always arrive early and take a moment to relax.
- Listen attentively to last minute instructions given by the instructor.
- Write down information you might need.
- Read the test directions very carefully and watch for details.
- Plan how you will use the allotted time.
- Look for cues.
- Answer all the questions.
- Maintan a positive attitude.
- Rely on your first impressions.
- Plan to finish early and have time for review.
- Consider every test a practice session-analyze your performance.